Pirate's Nightmare!

Do you have an idea for a card ? Do you want a tweak on existing voodoo cards? Perhaps you even want one of them removed? This is where you can post your suggestion.

Pirate's Nightmare!

Postby Roberts » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:19 am

Name: Pirate's Nightmare!
Target: Fleet
Type: Uncommon
Turns: 3 + X

This is similar to blacklist that you mostly use against traders , but this you can use against pirates this is a Voodoo that targets a specific fleet of the ship owner, not allowing him to use that Fleet for X amount of hours? Where X is the number of turns? How this would be effective, the player would have less then 10 ships... This way, you can put a Pirate out of commission quite easily with a few cards...

Ideas/Suggestions/Feedback Welcome
Roberts
Civilian:Are you insane? One pirate against trained pirates... Who do you think this man is? God?
My Leader: No. God would have mercy. He won't.
Roberts

Re: Pirate's Nightmare!

Postby Dr Vegapunk » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 am

maybe this can be added.

The player also cannot change/remove the ship in that fleet.
im fart a lot

Smell ur Own Fart for an Absolute Calmness
Dr Vegapunk

Postby Roberts » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:52 am

Dr.Vegapunk wrote:maybe this can be added.

The player also cannot change/remove the ship in that fleet.

Indeed - Would be a good defense - Meanwhilst under the Voodoo Enchantment - Player can not even look what ship's are in it - Remove a ship in the fleet , or attack something with it... Would certainly be a way to stop me, putting All my fleets on lockdowns...

But this would not stop the pirate from just building another fleet, alike Blacklist - You would need a combination of spells to make the Pirate do nothing for the full 24 hours. Such as Terrorize in all ports ( Heavy research needed to find Resource ports ) and a few other things...
Civilian:Are you insane? One pirate against trained pirates... Who do you think this man is? God?
Roberts

Postby Juicypotato » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:09 pm

This is a terrible idea. It helps traders tremendously and they already have enough resources and wealth whereas pirates are not as wealthy. Since this card is uncommon it'll become in excess quite quickly and there'll be too many of these cards which will hurt the pirate business quite a bit. I don't see why you would even suggest this card since you're a pirate yourself. -1
hahahahahahahahaha

I'm an evil potato
Juicypotato

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Pirates not as wealthy? But I thought all the great pirates dripped golden plunder from every orifice, their marinas stuffed with stolen ships and their bank accounts swollen with filthy lucre... Pirates not wealthy? Say it aint so, Juicy, say it aint so...
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Roberts » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:15 pm

Juicypotato wrote:This is a terrible idea. It helps traders tremendously and they already have enough resources and wealth whereas pirates are not as wealthy. Since this card is uncommon it'll become in excess quite quickly and there'll be too many of these cards which will hurt the pirate business quite a bit. I don't see why you would even suggest this card since you're a pirate yourself. -1

Ill put you down as a none liker for this idea... :D Well some merchants still say its unfair how they have no cards to fight against Pirates ; Here is one.
Roberts

Postby Warrior » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Yeah, Roberts is going to Danik's side, no doubt.

Want to trade ships or voodoo cards or whatever, just contact me in-game.
Warrior

Postby Roberts » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Warrior wrote:Yeah, Roberts is going to Danik's side, no doubt.

100% :lol:
Roberts

Postby Most Lee Harmless » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Warrior wrote:Yeah, Roberts is going to Danik's side, no doubt.

Its the donkeys... drive men mad and render them foolishly compliant : with such beasts, Mexico shall rule the world!
-1 : Move to archive.
Most Lee Harmless

Postby Big Brother » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:54 pm

I want to add to this conversation, that perhaps, this card would be dead useful, but it needs some balance. For example, locking a fleet or ship down has been proposed, but that doesn't really cover the offensive boost this may give... when this card could be a boon, it should also be a curse. How about the card, when activated, also disallows attacks on said fleet. It cannot attack, nor can it be attacked. It would indeed still be a "pirate's nightmare" as danger rating accumulated should not be removed.
The dead may not tell tales, but they certainly have one.

Chairman of The Vault
Big Brother

Next

Return to Voodoo Card Suggestions