.:: Admiral Nelsons Port Voodoo Calculator ::.

Find here guides written by players for players.

Postby Admiral Nelson » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:08 am

.:: Version 1 ::.

Ahoy all,

It gives me great pleasure, after nearly two long weeks of not posting anything 'worth while' to the forums to announce my latest project. The Port Voodoo Calculator this current state is Version 1 which means I have 'done' what I wanted too. However, I am willing to add more to make it not only a viable tool, a tool users want to use. This Tool includes Calculators for Charity Donation, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Transport Immigrants and Black Death.

Below are screenshots:

~ The Main Screen ~

~ Black Death Calculator ~

~ Propaganda Calculator ~

~ Charity Donation Calculator ~

~ Transport Immigrants Calculator ~

~ Conspiracy Calculator ~

Now the Conspiracy Calculator ultimately is not perfect - Far from it, in fact. However I am waiting upon a few finer details from the higher ranks and I am hoping I can get the Conspiracy Calculator, to a much finer state. Where one can select the port, the nation and it will get data from the game itself - to detuct influence of the top 10 automatically (Not in-game but as a part of the Calculator to estimate Influence lost/left). There is no given time schedule, for this unfortunately. But stay tuned.

I hope you all have a good experiance with this tool, if there is any suggestions you would like to be added please post in this thread. I would be more then happy to add viable/needed elements. That being said, if there is any bugs/typos/corrections that you can see. Please be sure to report. With your help we can make this into a better tool, more then it is already. If you also have any further projects you would like to suggest me to 'dig' my hands into please state.

The link can be found, here:
https://piratesgloryan.000webhostapp.com/Port-Voodoo-Calculator.php

Many thanks for reading,
I hope all of you enjoy utilizing this tool,
- Admiral Nelson. :)
Admiral Nelson

Re: .:: Admiral Nelsons Port Voodoo Calculator ::.

Postby not a pirate » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi Roberts. <3
not a pirate

Return to Player Guides