Gameplay paths and thoughts

Find here guides written by players for players.

Re: Gameplay paths and thoughts

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:32 pm

Unneeded response to someones off topic post
Dmanwuzhere
Last edited by Dmanwuzhere on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Jack Teach » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:32 pm

Poppy wrote:Entitled Baby path: Those who brought daddy's gold to the new world, bought a bunch of capital ships and hired a witch doctor for an enormous amount of credit and behaves like they own the game. Usually ends up losing their fleet to T'zak Ryn and waste their voodoo on Nelson or trying to take over some port. There is also the rich spoiled kid who never learn and blame everyone else but himself who run the same path and eventually down the path he loses it all and run back to daddy for more gold and do it all over again.

Hmmm
Jack Teach

Postby DezNutz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Poppy wrote:Entitled Baby path: Those who brought daddy's gold to the new world, bought a bunch of capital ships and hired a witch doctor for an enormous amount of credit and behaves like they own the game. Usually ends up losing their fleet to T'zak Ryn and waste their voodoo on Nelson or trying to take over some port. There is also the rich spoiled kid who never learn and blame everyone else but himself who run the same path and eventually down the path he loses it all and run back to daddy for more gold and do it all over again.

You described a certain someone who Feniks does not like to name almost perfectly. It's quite amazing considering you were aiming that at someone else.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Unneeded response to someones off topic post
Dmanwuzhere
Last edited by Dmanwuzhere on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby Charles Vane » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:15 pm

Another forum thread outside the Union of Honor ruined and derailed by our once great community..
Charles Vane

Postby Jack Teach » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:17 pm

Sir Edward Pellew wrote:Another forum thread outside the Union of Honor ruined and derailed by our once great community..

Yep
Jack Teach

Postby DezNutz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:18 pm

Sir Edward Pellew wrote:Another forum thread outside the Union of Honor ruined and derailed by our once great community..

Well look no further than poppy. The posts prior to his were well within the discussion. I think TPK needs to declare war on him for derailment.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Poppy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:39 pm

DezNutz wrote:

Well look no further than poppy. The posts prior to his were well within the discussion. I think TPK needs to declare war on him for derailment.

What have I done now? I was just replying BS great post describing a perfectly historical path one could be considering when thinking about his career playing PG.
Poppy

Postby Zephore » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:42 pm

Poppy wrote:
DezNutz wrote:

What have I done now? I was just replying BS great post describing a perfectly historical path one could be considering when thinking about his career playing PG.

Poppy is right on this though. Maybe not 100%, but it exists... Too many details to make it a "guide" though, and it's more aimed at specific players.
Zephore

Postby Shadowood » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:13 am

I agree with Feniks a lot. To truly know the game and take full advantage of what it has to offer, you need to branch out and experience all avenues and play styles.

Crazy how much you can make in a day with zero ships. Even more so with the proposed Plantations. Times are changing for sure. You don’t need 1000 ships to make a living in Avonmora. (It helps, but not needed).
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Previous

Return to Player Guides