Relationship with nations expansion

Find here guides written by players for players.

Relationship with nations expansion

Postby Captain Jack » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Ahoy all,

Here is a small index of all recent implementations that now constitute a significant improvement in how every player's relationship with other nations, is defined in the game.

First of all, we now have Rightful Rulers. As long as someone is at least 3 updates on the throne, in the last 5 days, he is named as such.

The Righful King can now list target fellow countrymen as Enemies of the Crown.

Attacking an enemy of the Crown, will not generate any hostility penalties with the listing nation or your nation. Instead, it will award you Honor with the listing nation.

Honor is the opposite of Hostility. Right now, the only usage for Honor is to negate Hostility.

All the above are fully implemented into the game as we speak.
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Re: Relationship with nations expansion

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

awesome :y
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
:PP
I am a silly head and a meanie.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby DezNutz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Question on Honor negating Hostility.

If a player has 50 hostility and they perform an action that gains them an Honor point with that nation, does the hostility just drop to 49 with no Honor gain, meaning a player doesn't gain any Honor points until all Hostility with that nation is gone. And vice versa.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Shadowood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:36 pm

CJ,

Do you see Letter of Marque being added, say in the 1st quarter of 2018?

I know you are working and testing some other stuff currently....
I don't fear death. I look forward to it with great anticipation. For then I will met God face to face and let him know that I stole his Man of War!!!
Shadowood
Fantasy Draft Deity

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:23 pm

DezNutz wrote:Question on Honor negating Hostility.

If a player has 50 hostility and they perform an action that gains them an Honor point with that nation, does the hostility just drop to 49 with no Honor gain, meaning a player doesn't gain any Honor points until all Hostility with that nation is gone. And vice versa.

All of my hostility is actually listed under a hostility column. I know after receiving this message Honor Award
United Kingdom United Kingdom awarded you with 10 Honor points for this service! I now have a column labeled honor. Since i had no hostility with the uk it applied the honor to the positive so I assume if i had any hostility it would have been applied to that amount. I can send you a pic of what im talking about if you want it.
damages or butthurt received in the posting of these words is solely yours and yours alone
if counseling is needed therapist ahben buthert or cryin ferdays is available at the tp kleenex & creme clinic
Dmanwuzhere

Postby DezNutz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm

EDITED.

The Honor Points points change as I expect them to. If you have hostility and gain honor, the hostility drops, and vice versa.
I'm only here for Game Development and Forum Moderation.

If you see a forum rule violation, report the post.
DezNutz
Players Dev Team Coordinator

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:37 pm

DezNutz wrote:EDITED.

The Honor Points points change as I expect them to. If you have hostility and gain honor, the hostility drops, and vice versa.

Also for those curious voodoo attacks will earn you 1honor point and ship attacks will earn you 10 honor points. Skirmish is worth 10 as well. :beer
Last edited by Dmanwuzhere on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmanwuzhere

Postby sXs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:
DezNutz wrote:EDITED.

Also for those curious voodoo attacks will earn you 1honor point and ship attacks will earn you 10 honor points. I just tested it but I have not tried skirmish yet to see if it supplies a different amount or even any at all. :beer

I am curious, as Rightful King designation, does it work the same? If so, it seems A rightful King could manipulate this a bit in his favor.
sXs

Postby Dmanwuzhere » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:48 pm

As rightful king can i get some greenstamps for these 101 points i have with your nation lol? :D
Dmanwuzhere

Postby sXs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Dmanwuzhere wrote:As rightful king can i get some greenstamps for these 101 points i have with your nation lol? :D

Sure, but the only thing they are good for is a half empty bottle of glue and one of Noffin's half- filled bottled of rum.
sXs

Next

Return to Player Guides