Welcome to Pirates Glory Forums!

Be a true noble and introduce yourself to all other players
Tell us about what you do, where you live, etc

Welcome to Pirates Glory Forums!

Postby Captain Jack » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Now that we got the forums, what is best from starting introducing yourself to the rest?!?!

Just create a new topic in this thread, making your mark in the forums and posting to the rest some info about you, you would like to share!
Building a community from ground zero is difficult but we are here to make it happen! All we ask is your participation.

So here are some ideas on what kind of info you could share, which is particular interesting for other players:

-How long have you been playing Pirate Glory
-How you found Pirates Glory
-Why you like Pirates Glory
-If you prefer solo or alliance play
-What you would expect from the community
-Any imminent needs you might have (seeking an alliance)
-If you played the first server
etc etc

Here is a sample post to inspire you as well:

Hi all! I am from Greece and I am 29 years old! I sail in Server2 right now under the mighty presence of Administrator (in-game name). I have been playing Pirates Glory since start (administration you see...) and I spend quite many hours every day on it. I especially like the game because of its extreme inner gameplay.
I could say I am fine with solo but alliances always spice things up and makes everything more interesting, so I will have to choose alliance play. As a result, I would primarily expect to find buddies within the community to create a strong alliance, pm me in forums or in the game for more.

Cheers!
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Re: Welcome to Pirates Glory Forums!

Postby Captain Jack » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Click below to start your own topic now:
posting.php?mode=post&f=11
Captain Jack
Project Coordinator

Return to Welcome to the forums!